Sponsors

Monday, April 18, 2011

Phishing|Hacking E-mail Passwords Using Fake Login Pages.


Hello Guyz,This Is The Very First Page Of cybertricks.co.cc.Let Me Start With Phishing An E-mail Password.Which Is Very Easy To Do.
  
       I could simply give you the fake page generators or already made fake web pages but I want you to manually create yourself.
First, I shoud tell you the basic methodology of making phishing page of any website. In a website where the users are supposed to enter/submit any data (data might be email,password or anything), there is a piece of code in html code called as action form. It looks like this


<form method=”POST” action=”something”>.
              You can find this out by simply viewing the source of web page. Right click on webpage to do so. ”something” here in the action field is name or path of the file where submitted data goes. So the idea of fake login page is simple. Just download the webpage on your computer, modify the action field to change the path where data goes according to yourself, upload this modified webpage on any web hosting site and you are done. 
I have taken example of gmail.
Download a php file and a text file from here which would be required. You Will get phishing files.rar
Setps to make a phishing/fake login page :-
1. First of all, sign up for a account at any free webhosting site like my3gb.com,ripway.com,110mb.com etc.
I have chosen my3gb.com
2.Goto www.gmail.com.  Click on ‘Save page as’ option  and save the complete web page. You must have got a html file and a folder in which there must be two images.
3. Open the html file in any text editor like wordpad or notepad. Press “Ctrl+F”  to search for word “action”.
4. Replace the link in action field by “explore.php” and save it.
5. Go to File Manager and Upload this html file ,hacked.txt , explore.php  on your web hosting site.
Note: Make a new directory with name exactly same as name of folder in which images are there.
Upload the images in that directory.
Now you can test whether it works or not. Just visit your fake login page.It must behttp://username.my3gb.com/filename.html. Enter any username and password , you will
be redirected to real gmail webpage.The data must have been saved in hacked.txt
Note: You can see the code of explore.php . There is a line like header:”location: path”. It is
actually the path where victim would be redirected after submitting data. You can change it as per your need.
I hope the logic and methodology of creating a fake/phishing page is clear to you. You can use this for any website. If you are really lazy or facing problems in making phishing page of any other website, Kindly mention in comments and I Will Surely Give You The Ready Made Fake Pages.
Similary youcan create fakepage for facebook,yahoo and get your freinds password with same method.
Warning : Your account might be removed any time because of violating terms and conditions of site. So always have a back up of your data.Moreover Free Hosting Providers delete phishing files from their servers...

6 Responses to “Phishing|Hacking E-mail Passwords Using Fake Login Pages.”

Ashif Ismail said...
May 16, 2011 at 1:49 AM This comment has been removed by the author.

bilal said...
May 18, 2011 at 3:58 AM

wowee!!!! it really works...
3 cheers to cybertricks


dine said...
June 18, 2011 at 11:58 PM

hello me, can you give The Ready Made Fake Pages coz i cant get the step 5. i need this to hack the facebook of my hmmm. thanks in advance.


Ashif Ismail said...
June 25, 2011 at 2:56 AM

ya sure you can download it from this link
http://www.ziddu.com/download/15480504/fb_phishing.rar.html
just upload it to any free hosting service like www.my3gb.com by registering with them..
note:your account in my3gb will be deleted on their next update[mostly after 1day]because they doesnt allow phishing pages on their server..so if i upload it maight be deleted soon...
so upload urself..pls ask any doubts if hav through comments


Melissa said...
September 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.



Unknown said...
July 27, 2019 at 10:04 PM

https://www.facebook.com/s.jani.3954


All Rights Reserved Easy Hacks | Blogger Template by Bloggermint